Komunitas Praktisi, Intelektual Hukum Indonesia Tersaji Apik & Menarik

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

From his sick bed Steve Jobs laughs maniacally at Android. And demands his pound of flesh.

Submitted by brian s hall on 9 August, 2011 - 09:38

Tags: patents⁠ smartphone wars⁠ steve jobs⁠

Ever fearful that we may poke our heads behind the curtain, Apple's top execs are always quick to tell the media that, despite all rumors to the contrary, Steve Jobs is actively involved in all the big decisions and, Steve being Steve, all the little ones, as well.

Probably not. 

Steve Jobs does not voluntarily leave Apple. He is ill, he is weak and, no, do not be fooled, he is not involved at a level that in any way mirrors his involvement pre-illness.

Except one, I imagine: suing Android.

This, I'm convinced. Yes, business is business, but for Jobs all business is personal. And Android, in Steve's view, is a personal assault and a business attack.  I'm guessing that each day when Tim Cook phones Jobs at home, Jobs eagerly demands every single detail about ongoing lawsuits against Android and Android handset makers.

Do not be fooled. This is not merely an effort by Jobs to halt Android's rapid growth. Apple is the richest tech company on the planet. For every $600 Apple makes on an iPhone, Jobs is gleefully emboldened by the fact that Google makes jack-shit on Android. No, part of the reason behind Apple's full-frontal attack on all things Android, the main reason, I suspect, is Jobs' nurtured sense of betrayal.

One of the few major mistakes of Jobs' career was to put Eric Schmidt on the board. Jobs, certain that he was the black ninja master of all things Art is War wanted the head of Google, his enemy, kept close; closer than his friends. Only, Schmidt himself was not so easiliy neutered.

And Google took the entire Apple vision, wholesale, for their own. Copying the look, feel, the very intent of iPhone, the touchscreen, the swipes, the entire app construct, the app store; everything. Giant Google slavishly copied nearly every single aspect of the device and its ecosystem.

Dispute this? Fine. Only, Jobs is convinced. In his mind, in his soul, possibly the single greatest achievement of Apple's, of all it's 30 plus years of great achievements, was *deliberately* and *painstakingly* copied by Google.

And he wants them to pay for their betrayal. He wants them to bleed for their betrayal.

Google knows this. Google may not understand this, after all, Google, for all their abilities has long operated with the singularly religious-like view that everything, everything, in the world belongs to them, for their use, their profit, their gain. And that, ultimately, this will make the world a better place.

They cannot understand how Jobs, the dark Lord, fails to understand this, fails to accept this.

Only, it's making them a little scared.

This is why they run, yes, like pussies, to the government, when Apple teams with Microsoft to buy up patents that Google felt was their right to own. 

My God, how Jobs, weak, lying in bed, must have cackled when he read Google's statement that Apple was not playing fair. I bet he read and re-read, and re-read, Google's whiny plea.

Likewise, I imagine that there are many inside the cloaked halls of Apple Inc that are, truthfully, none too pleased that Apple continues to patent every minor aspect and potential future feature and function of iPhone. And that Apple aggressively "protects" its many iPhone related patents.

But they are not Steve. For Steve, this is deeply, deeply personal business. Google, in his mind, wounded and betrayed Apple. If Apple must team up with Microsoft, for anything, to extract revenge, so be it. If Apple must sue, in the US, with the ITC, in Europe, Australia, and anywhere, then let slip the dogs of war. And relish as Google cries havoc.

Apple is Jobs' creation, his legacy, his child, his life; everything. For his greatest creation, iPhone, which now, in the span of a few years is worth more than *everything else Apple does combined*, Jobs worked closely with Google. YouTube, Maps, Mail, Calendar. His app vision. His view that a "smartphone" is a mobile computing platform.

Google betrayed Jobs' trust. Google betrayed Apple's creation.

They must pay. In blood.

As long as Jobs is alive, expect more and more patent suits against Google, Android and all who touch Android. 

In the ancient Roman empire, should a slave murder his master, or even allow his master to die, all slaves in that household were to be put to death.

In his weakened state, this is sort of how Jobs feels about all things Android. You should not expect the smartphone patent wars to end anytime soon. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawyers.forumotion.net
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

It's Official: Eric Schmidt Is Pathological

Share:

Last week, I wrote an article titled: “What is up with Eric Schmidt’s Revisionist History of his relationship with Steve Jobs?”

In it, I reviewed how I was puzzled why Eric Schmidt had jumped to do multiple mainstream TV interviews in the 48 hours after Steve Jobs died a couple of weeks ago.  I laid out how the two men’s relationship had come apart after Eric green-lighted Android’s competitive move against the iPhone after joining the Apple (AAPL) board.

Image via Wikipedia

To hear Schmidt tell it after Jobs died, these two were fast friends and it was the media who’d blown things out of proportion after he left the Apple board:

[T]here have been reports in The Times and elsewhere of open discord between the two men and their companies. Mr. Schmidt, however, denied any such personal enmity.

“We understood it was a possibility when I joined the board,” he said of the business conflicts. “We had adult conversations about it at the beginning and the end.

“All those reports in the press were wrong,” he added. “After I left the board, they had me to events and to private dinners.”

I didn’t buy it — even though many emailed me to say they disagreed with me.

Why is Eric Schmidt doing all these media appearances?  I agree with Om Malik’s conclusion, he’s trying to re-write history.  He’s trying to insist that everything was always hunky-dory between these two men, when that’s clearly not the case.

If Schmidt truly knows that things didn’t go down between them as he is saying, I find it pathological and scary that he would seemingly be waiting by the phone for Steve to die to hit the talk show circuit giving his view of history — all seemingly so we think highly of Schmidt as a smart guy and friend of Steve’s.

We will see what Walter Isaacson’s book says in a few weeks.  We will also see, over time, what people who were on the Apple board before and after Eric’s tenure have to say.  The truth will come out.

Well, guess what?  It turns out that Eric Schmidt is pathological.  Details of Walter Isaacson leaked out yesterday.

Here are the relevant passages:

“I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple’s $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong,” Jobs said. “I’m going to destroy Android, because it’s a stolen product. I’m willing to go thermonuclear war on this.”

Jobs used an expletive to describe Android and Google Docs, Google’s Internet-based word processing program. In a subsequent meeting with Schmidt at a Palo Alto, Calif., cafe, Jobs told Schmidt that he wasn’t interested in settling the lawsuit, the book says.

“I don’t want your money. If you offer me $5 billion, I won’t want it. I’ve got plenty of money. I want you to stop using our ideas in Android, that’s all I want.” The meeting, Isaacson wrote, resolved nothing.

I also noticed that Schmidt wasn’t at Steve Jobs private memorial last Sunday, even though Larry Page and Michael Dell were.
Back to top Go down
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Don’t Leave Microsoft For Google Or Else Steve Ballmer Will Throw A Chair

By Zach Walton
July 5, 2012 · ⁠5

Now, I know what you’re thinking: Microsoft has never been a fan of Google. To that I would say, “You are right, dear reader,” but did you know that Microsoft really doesn’t like Google. You could maybe even say that it’s a hatred most foul.

This month’s issue of Vanity Fair has a wonderful-sounding story called “How Microsoft Lost Its Mojo.” I’ve never read Vanity Fair in my life, but this sounds like one of those juicy stories that the tech geek in me would love to read. While the piece in question isn’t online yet, Beta Beat got their hands on a copy and let us know what is contained therein.

While the piece talks in length about the many times Microsoft failed to be the first in line at innovation, it’s one part in particular that’s really great. There apparently was a time when a Microsoft engineer left for Google and Steve Ballmer threw a chair. Wow, apparently we got a badass over here, but wait, it gets better. After venting his anger by throwing furniture, he reportedly told the traitor engineer this:

“Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy!” Ballmer yelled, according to the court document. “I’m going to fucking bury that guy! I have done it before and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill Google.”

So that was in 2004. Has Ballmer made good on his threat? Not really, as Google’s stocks sit around $597 a share while Microsoft’s is a paltry $30 a share. Of course, looking at pure market worth isn’t fair.

Let’s take a look at the technology as well. Latest report from Net Market Share pegs Android as owning 19.73 percent of the smartphone market. Windows Phone is categorized in other and only makes up for 1.42 percent.

More damning, Google announced the Nexus 7 for a release this month at $200 and has already shown off plenty of content. Microsoft showed off its Surface tablet and didn’t even manage to show a single piece of impressive software running on the device nor did they announce a price.

The only thing that Microsoft still has the upper hand over Google on is operating systems. We could chalk that up to how entrenched Windows is all over the world though. Google’s Chrome OS just hasn’t had a chance to really wow anybody besides developers yet.

Don’t take this as me hating on Microsoft though. I love them and I love Windows. I think the Surface looks fantastic from a technology standpoint, but I don’t know if it can compete with the low price and entertainment friendly Nexus 7, Kindle Fire or the almighty iPad.

Microsoft has made some goofs in the past and hopefully this Vanity Fair article will help them realize that they’re no longer the dominant force in tech. They make great software and they might even make great hardware one day. We just can’t forget the one time that Ballmer lost his cool and called Schmidt a “fucking pussy.”
Back to top Go down
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 pm

“Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy!” Ballmer yelled, according to the court document. “I’m going to fucking bury that guy! I have done it before and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill Google.” lol!
Back to top Go down
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Egghead wrote:
From his sick bed Steve Jobs laughs maniacally at Android. And demands his pound of flesh.

Code:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/maniacally

Definition of MANIACAL
1: affected with or suggestive of madness <maniacal laughter>
2: characterized by ungovernable excitement or frenzy : frantic <a maniacal mob>

Examples of MANIACAL

<the movie's villain was a just a clichéd axe-wielding nutcase with a maniacal laugh>

r u suggesting that steve jobs laughs are affected with or suggestive of madness? Suspect

isn't it insulting? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Nope, itu kan cuma kalimat asumtif dari penulis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 am

so, by copy and paste from certain sources, it doesn't reflect your opinion on the said matters? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 am

Tentu saja tidak, artikel2 tsb untuk menunjukan fenomena itu ada What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time   Today at 11:07 am

Back to top Go down

Eric Schmidt the Traitor, the Brutus n the Judas of our time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1