Komunitas Praktisi, Intelektual Hukum Indonesia Tersaji Apik & Menarik

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 pm

More Lookism: Koreans' Nose Obsession

My first American friend to arrive in Korea moved here about four years ago. She came home for a bit, and we asked her how Korea was. She reported that all the little Korean kids she was teaching told her, “Oh Teacher, your head is so small!”

Not knowing, at the time, how appearance-obsessed Koreans can be and how self-conscious many Koreans are about the (perceived) size of their faces, my friends and I thought this was hilariously bizarre. At this point though, I’ve been in Korea long enough to a) not be surprised and b) actually understand why Korean kids say things like this.

Another friend of mine recently landed a new job teaching elementary school kids near Seoul. She told me that on her first day all the Korean students were excitedly talking about her nose, and gesturing with their hands about how perfectly shaped they thought it was. She doesn’t speak much Korean, but she knew what was up when they were all pointing at their faces and talking about her go.

Her nose, according to Koreans, is ideally “high.” For whatever reason this white girl has the “high nose” that Koreans spend millions trying to surgically construct. And so I assert once again - despite whatever angry Asian American kids claim in comments - that plastic surgery in South Korea is often about Korean racialized insecurity and trying to create artificial white features on Asian faces.

Also note that those comments about my friend’s nose shape are coming from eight year olds. Why do Korean children that age exhibit such marked preoccupation with appearances? Because they are Korean. Kids are smart; they pick up on what the adults around them do and they copy it. Whether that behavior is healthy or not.

Western women in Korea hear a lot of bizarre body comments all the time. A British woman I used to know once went to a traditional Korean market with her husband. An old Korean ajeossi approached them and congratulated the woman’s spouse, telling him that he had chosen a wife with enormous breasts. And that he should feel very proud. They were both a bit embarrassed.

This is some Korean celebrity named Min Hyo-rin. The

The Korean press has labeled her nose a "luxury" item, 

and now all the girls want it. Does this chick's profile 
look East Asian to you? Hell no. This is the 
European-style nose Koreans go crazy over. Why? 
Because Koreans are obsessed with white people. 
(source here)

A comfy and fun-to-wear
nose "correction" device
that Korean women buy
(source here)

Many of my Western female English teacher friends also complain a lot about the body and weight comments they hear from Korean kids. Coming from adults it’s mean, and you can tell them they’re being an asshole. But coming from children what does one even say? “That’s not a healthy thing for you to be thinking about at your age.”?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lawyers.forumotion.net
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

apa hubungannya sama cult of mac? lu sakit jiwa? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Masa gak ngerti dan perlu gw jelasin?

Korea punya inferiority complex thd budaya, otak dan penampilannya, karena itu mereka memplagiat budaya apapun, termasuk muka juga mau plagiat muka eropa, dan teknologi juga plagiat semua, misalnya memplagiat apple What a Face
Back to top Go down
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Almost everything Koreans do stems from their severe inferiority complex.

Let's take a look at the facts:

In the year 1910, Koreans were occupied by the Japanese for ~35 years.
At that time, they just rolled over and accepted the abuse, the shame, and the numerous indignities. While many other nations would have fought back, Koreans preferred to wait for the White Man to come and "liberate" them.

Today, many Koreans teach their children exaggerated tales of Japanese barbarism in public schools.

Koreans have such a low image of themselves that Korea has some of the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world. People simply do not like what they see in the mirror.

They claim that they hate Westerners and all things foreign, yet they watch Western movies obsessively, listen to Western music and even copy Western music styles, and try to make their eyes, noses, hair, and other parts of their bodies appear "white."

Koreans think they are white to the point where they discriminate against most whites and non-whites who are foreigners in Korea (despite the fact that Koreans have practically whorshipped and stolen Western culture).

The Korean inferiority complex has become so damaging that they simply cannot continue to feign self-respect or honor. The time has come for Koreans to admit what they really are. Otherwise, certain stereotypes of said group being "sneaky" may continue to proliferate in the rest of the world.

In conclusion, I suppose people who eat Dog Meat cannot really be taken seriously, anyway.

THE END
Back to top Go down
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 pm

okey.... lu sakit jiwa..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Si bane terguncang krn terbukti samsuck itu perusahaan penderita inferiority complex lol!
Back to top Go down
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 am

stupid. none here related to samsung. samsung is not the only korean based company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 am

Wakakakka, ada yg bener2 terguncang, dlm samsung dibawa dlm konteks dispute dgn apple, terbukti emang perusahaan korea dari sononya tukang plagiat, dan tentu saja, gak cuma samsung, tp semua perusahaan yang didirikan korea itu tukang plagiat...
Back to top Go down
bane
Darth
Darth

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm

terguncang sampe bikin tred soal korea di bagian cult of mac. sakit hati mendalam karena gugatan kandas, tidak diperdulikan pasar, dan produk apple ditinggalkan konsumen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retired
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Ah gak juga, konsumen yang tau barang bagus mah tetap beli apple...kalo konsumen kismin yg gak punya taste emang pasti beli gaylazy dari samsuck buatan korea penderita inferiority complex tukang plagiat yang muka aja dioplas bia plagiat muka orang eropa lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa   Today at 4:34 am

Back to top Go down

Korea Oplas Muka Biar Plagiat Muka Eropa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1