Komunitas Praktisi, Intelektual Hukum Indonesia Tersaji Apik & Menarik
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sharing Download Buku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

The Jurisprudential Foundations of Corporate and Commercial Law



Cambridge University Press | 2007 | ISBN: 0521038766 | 256 pages | PDF | 10,2 MB



Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/71885789/a58040c/0521038766CommercialLaw.rar.html

Code:
http://filebase.to/files/1983077/0521038766CommercialLaw.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bendol
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 am

woi bro ada buku tentang hukum kesehatan kagak ??? link-nya kalaw bisa di idws yah bro plisss banget negh bro study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am



This award-winning monthly magazine counts among its readers the nation's most powerful attorneys: managing partners and partners at the largest law firms in the United States, as well as General Counsel at the Fortune 500.

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/72870989/4c5534c/tal201009-dl.rar.html
http://uploading.com/files/8fd8f93a/tal201009-dl.rar/
http://letitbit.net/download/20618.257ed175e6f09235c1747056eb83/tal201009-dl.rar.html
http://www.fileserve.com/file/c73fhxk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

The E-Myth Attorney: Why Most Legal Practices Don't Work and What to Do About It



The complete guide to the business of running a successful legal practice
Many attorneys in small and mid-size practices are experts on the law, but may not have considered their practice as much from a business perspective.
Michael Gerber’s The E-Myth Attorney fills this void, giving you powerful advice on everything you need to run your practice as a successful business, allowing you to achieve your goals and grow your practice. Featuring Gerber's signature easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement style.


The E-Myth Attorney features:
A complete start-up guide you can use to get your practice off the ground quickly, as well as comprehensive action steps for maximizing the performance of an existing practice
Industry specific advice from two recognized legal experts that have developed a highly successful legal practice using Gerber’s principles
Gerber’s universal appeal as a recognized expert on small businesses who has coached, taught, and trained over 60,000 small businesses

The E-Myth Attorney is the last guide you'll ever need to make the difference in building or developing your successful legal practice.
Code:


http://hotfile.com/dl/73555908/374bebf/0470503653.rar.html
http://www.fileserve.com/file/DtQ9tH6
http://www.filesonic.com/file/22861305/0470503653.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Law and Social Work Practice: A Legal Systems Approach, Second Edition



Law and Social Work Practice: A Legal Systems Approach, Second Edition
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company | 2000-02-16 | ISBN: 0826148913 | PDF | 560 pages | 27.14 MB


This completely rewritten and updated new edition of a practical text continues to provide a firm introduction to law and legal processes and their relation to social work practice. Using Clinton's welfare reform act of 1996, Albert provides a conceptual framework to illustrate how socio-legal problems emerge in the welfare state, and presents the skills base necessary for effective social work response. A new section on socio-legal issues highlights many fields where social worker-lawyer partnerships can occur, such as civil rights and advocacy, the death penalty, liability for neglect in nursing homes, informed consent and medical treatment, and much more. Filled with techniques for reading and understanding judicial opinion, legislative statues, and bills, this new edition will appeal to all professors of law and social work courses, as well as courses on the welfare state.



Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/70415201/3926df6/45-08261489132B.zip.html
http://filebase.to/files/1942137/45-08261489132B.zip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kontol Panjang Peler Gede
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 am

ijin sedot bro... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesmiley103
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 am

ebook2 tentang pasar modal internasional dan pasmod syariah dong om. GBU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 pm



Black's Law Dictionary 7th Edition
English | Publisher: West | ISBN-10: 0314199500 | 1793 Pages | PDF | 201.50 MB


For more than a century Black's has been the gold standard for the language of law. Today it is the most widely cited law book in the world. Edited by Bryan A. Garner, the world's leading legal lexicographer, the 9th Edition is the most authoritative, comprehensive law dictionary ever published. It contains more than 45,000 terms and includes: 2,000 more terms than the 8th Edition and 19,000 more than the 7th Edition including click fraud, Code Adam, collaborative law, ecoterrorism, environmental tort, friendly subpoena, happy-slapping, honor crime, secret detention, Schumer box, and super precedent.
Includes the date when selected terms were first used in English-language contexts, especially in judicial opinions. Heightened accuracy: more than 200 lawyers around the country reviewed terms. Definitions of more than 1,000 law-related abbreviations and acronyms. Almost 3,000 quotations drawn from sources over five centuries. Alternate spellings or equivalent expressions for more than 5,300 terms. West Key Numbers.

All Links are interchangeable. 5% Recovery record. No password. Single extraction.

Download (Hotfile):
http://hotfile.com/dl/87980313/06e47e2/Blacks_Law_Dictionary_7th_Edition_(recognized_text).rar.html

Download (Fileserve):
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JHwWFDE

Download (Filesonic):
http://www.filesonic.com/file/40045527/Black's Law Dictionary 7th Edition (recognized text).rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bozchan
Junior Associate
Junior Associate


Posts : 420
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

^ nyang kemaren DL ampe 1GB bukanya udah 9th edition?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Ya kalo udah ada, gpp. Yg belum ada silahkeun... Gw cuman berbagi apa yg gw temuin ko... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_cup_of_coffee
Senior Legal Assistant


Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 pm

bozchan wrote:
^ nyang kemaren DL ampe 1GB bukanya udah 9th edition?

linknya gan..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:44 pm

as requested





Black's Law Dictionary 9th Edition
West Law School | ISBN-13: 9780314199492 | English | Pages: 1940 | PDF | 100.09 MB

* Includes 2,000 more terms than the 8th Edition and 19,000 more terms than the 7th Edition
* Includes West key numbers
* Includes definitions of more than 1,000 law-related abbreviations and acronyms
* Includes the date when selected terms were first used in English-language contexts, especially in judicial opinions
* Offers heightened accuracy—more than 200 lawyers around the country reviewed terms
* Provides definitions of more than 1,000 law-related abbreviations and acronyms
* Provides nearly 3,000 quotations drawn from sources over five centuries
* Shows alternate spellings or equivalent expressions for more than 5,300 terms


http://hotfile.com/dl/89270425/ae81b03/Black_s_Law_Dictionary_9th_Ed.rar.html
http://www.fileserve.com/file/dfaHp7s/Black_s_Law_Dictionary_9th_Ed.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/42343205/Black_s_Law_Dictionary_9th_Ed.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: This is a torrent!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Applications : Windows : English
301 LEGAL FORMS FOALL TYPE OF CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS

PLEASE SEED AFTER DOWNLOADING THANK YOU HOPE IT IS USEFUL TO YOU ALL

Accident Claim Notice
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Order
Acknowledgement of Alteration of Terms to Order
Acknowledgement of Temporary Employment
Affidavit
Affidavit of Power of Attorney
Affidavit of Title
Agency Agreement with Retention of Title
Agreement
Agreement for the Sale of Goods
Agreement for the Sale of a Vehicle
Agreement to Accept Night Work
Agreement to Assume Debt
Agreement to Compromise Debt
Agreement to Extend Debt Payment
Agreement to Extend Performance Date
Agreement to Sell Personal Property
Anti-Gazumping Agreement
Applicant�s Request for an Employment Reference
Application to Open a Credit Account
Assignment of Accounts Receivable with Non-Recourse
Assignment of Contract
Assignment of Insurance Policy
Assignment of Money Due
Assignment of Option
Assignment of Option to Purchase Land
Authorisation to Release Confidential Information
Authorisation to Release Employment Information
Authorisation to Release Medical Information
A
Authorisation to Return Goods

B
Breach of Contract Notice
Builder/Decorator Contract

C
Cancellation of an Order to stop a Cheque
Certificate of Product Conformity
Change in Pay or Grading Following Job Evaluation
Change in Sales Representative Agreement
Change of Address Notice
Change to Employment Contract
Child Guardianship Consent Form
Cohabitation Agreement
Company Let
Concession Note
Confidentiality Agreement
Confirmation of Agreement to Pay
Confirmation of Verbal Order
Conflict of Interest Declaration
Consent to Drug/Alcohol Screening
Consent to Release of Information
Consent to Short Notice of an Annual General Meeting
Consent to Short Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
Consultant Non-Disclosure Agreement
Contract for the Sale of Goods by Delivery
Contractor/Subcontractor Agreement
Credit Information
Credit Information Request
Credit Reference

D
Damaged Goods Acceptance
Debt Acknowledgement
Defect Report Memorandum
Defective Goods Notice
Demand for Delivery
Demand for Explanation of Rejected Goods
Demand for Payment
Demand to Acknowledge Delivery Dates
Demand to Guarantor for Payment
Demand to Pay Promissory Note
Director�s Resignation Without Prejudice
Directors� Resolution to Call Annual General Meeting
Directors� Resolution to Call Extraordinary General Meeting
Disciplinary Rules and Procedures
Dishonoured Cheque Notice
Dismissal Letter for Intoxication on the Job
Disputed Account Settlement
Dormant Company Accounts
Dormant Company Resolution

E
Employee Agreement on Inventions and Patents
Employee Disciplinary Report
Employee Dismissal for Lateness
Employee File
Employee Let
Employee Non-Competition Agreement
Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement
Employee Suspension Notice
Employee Warning
Employee�s Covenants
Employer�s Request for Reference
Employment Confirmation Offer Letter
Employment Contract
Enduring Power of Attorney
Enduring Power of Attorney�Application for Registration EP
Enduring Power of Attorney�General Form of Application EP
Enduring Power of Attorney�Notice of Intention to Apply for Registration EP
Enquiry on Overdue Account
Equal Opportunities Policy
Exercise of Option
Expenses Record
Extension of Option to Purchase Property

F
Family Tree
Final Notice Before Legal Proceedings
Final Warning Before Dismissal
Final Warning for Lateness
First Warning for Lateness
Form of Letter to Executor
Form of Resolution for Submission to Companies House
Funeral Wishes

G
General Assignment
General Power of Attorney
General Proxy
General Release
General Subordination
Grievance Procedure
Guarantee

H
Holiday Letting Agreement
House Rules
House/Flat Share Agreement - Resident Owner
House/Flat Share Tenancy Agreement on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy - Non-Resident Owner
Household Inventory

I
Indemnity Agreement
Independent Contractor Agreement
Insurance Claim Notice
Internal Customer Complaint Memorandum

J
Joint Venture Agreement

L
Landlord�s Reference Requirements
Last Will & Testament (Residue Direct to Children)
Last Will & Testament (Residue to Adult)
Last Will & Testament (Residue to an Adult but if He/She Dies to Children)
Letter Accepting Liability
Letter Accepting Return of Goods
Letter Accompanying Unsolicited Goods
Letter Acknowledging Complaint
Letter Acknowledging Request for Trade Credit
Letter Agreeing Appointment of an Estate Agent
Letter Agreeing to Trade Terms
Letter Alleging Passing Off
Letter Confirming Appointment of Independent Consultant
Letter Confirming Reason for Instant Dismissal
Letter Denying Liability on Complaint
Letter Expelling Partner from Continuing Partnership
Letter from Employee Intending to Resume Work Before End of Ordinary Maternity Leave
Letter of Claim Addressed to a Carrier
Letter of Redundancy
Letter Offering to Purchase Leasehold Property
Letter re Agent�s Authority
Letter re Bills
Letter re Breach of Tenant�s Covenants
Letter Refusing Return of Goods
Letter Refusing Trade or Financial References
Letter Refusing Trade Terms
Letter Rejecting Conditions of Order and Reimposing Conditions of Sale
Letter Rejecting Incorrect Goods
Letter Requesting that Company be Treated as Defunct
Letter Requesting Trade Terms of Payment
Letter Rescinding Contract
Letter Sending Copy of an Agreement Regulated under the Consumer Credit Act
Letter Taking Up Bank Reference
Letter Taking Up Trade Reference
Letter to a Solicitor to Collect a Debt
Letter to Credit Reference Agency for Report
Letter to Credit Reference Agency Requesting Registered Personal Data
Letter to Customer who has Exceeded his/her Credit Limit
Letter to Employee Concerning Salary Rise
Letter to Employee on Ordinary Maternity Leave Intending to Take Additional Maternity Leave
Letter to Employee, Absent Believed Sick
Letter to Employer by Mother Taking Additional Maternity Leave
Letter to Former Employee who is Using Confidential Information
Letter to Receiver or Liquidator Reclaiming Goods
Letter to Shareholders and Auditors with Resolution to be Passed
Letter to Unsuccessful Candidate
Letter Treating Breach of Contract as Repudiation and Claiming Damages
Licence for Use of a Car Parking Space
Licence to Use Copyright Material
Limited Guarantee
Limited Proxy
Living Will
Loan Agreement
Loan Note (Long Form)
Loan Note (Short Form)
Loan Payment Record
Location of Important Documents and Summary of Personal Information
Lodger/Bed & Breakfast Licence
Lost Credit Card Notice

M
Magazine Article Royalty Contract
Mailing List Name Removal Request
Mileage Reimbursement Report
Minutes of Annual General Meeting
Minutes of Director�s Meeting Changing Objects of Company
Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting
Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting Changing Objects of Company
Mutual Cancellation of Contract
Mutual Releases

N
National Lottery Syndicate Agreement
Nomination of a Replacement Room (House/Flat Share Agreement)
Nominee Shareholder�s Declaration of Trust
Notice for Regulated Hire Purchase or Credit Sale Agreements
Notice of Acceptance of Order
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice of Assignment
Notice of Cancellation of Purchase Order
Notice of Claim for Indemnity from Joint-Venturer
Notice of Conditional Acceptance of Faulty Goods
Notice of Conditional Acceptance of Non-Conforming Goods
Notice of Default in Payment
Notice of Demand for Delivery of Goods
Notice of Dismissal Letter (Capability)
Notice of Dismissal Letter (Sickness)
Notice of Disputed Account
Notice of Dormant Company
Notice of Election Under s of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to Change Objects of Company
Notice of Goods Sold on Approval
Notice of Intention to Recover Payment in Default
Notice of Rejection of Non-Conforming Goods
Notice of Rejection of Order
Notice of Replacement of Rejected Goods
Notice of Result of Grievance Investigation
Notice of Return of Goods Sold on Approval
Notice of Trade Term Violations
Notice of Withheld Delivery
Notice of Wrongful Refusal to Accept Delivery
Notice to Cancel Delayed Goods
Notice to Dissolve a Two-Party Partnership
Notice to Employee being Laid Off and Giving Guarantee Payments
Notice to Employer of Intention to Take Ordinary Maternity Leave
Notice to Employer of Intention to Take Ordinary Maternity Leave and Additional Maternity Leave
Notice to End Employment
Notice to Revoke an Election Under s of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act
Notice to Stop Goods in Transit
Notice to Terminate - Given by Landlords/Owners
Notice to Terminate - Given by Sharers
Notification of Business Transfer

O
Offer of Employment to Avoid Redundancy
Offer to Settle by Arbitration
Option to Buy Land Agreement
Option to Purchase Goods
Order to Stop a Cheque
Organ Donation
Overdue Account Reminder

P
Partial Delivery Request
Partnership Agreement
Pay Advice
Permission to Use Photograph
Permission to Use Quotation or Personal Statement
Personal Property Rental Agreement
Pools Syndicate Agreement
Premarital Agreement
Product Defect Notice
Promissory Note
Promissory Note with Guarantee
Property Inventory
Purchase Order

Q
Quotation

R
Receipt
Receipt for Company Property
Receipt in Full
Receipt on Account
Receipt to Accompany Share Certificate
Redundancy with Ex Gratia Payment
Reference Letter on Employee
Rejected Goods Notice
Reminder of Unpaid Account
Remittance Advice
Rent Review Memorandum
Rent Statement
Rental Agreement for a Furnished House of Flat on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Rental Agreement for an Unfurnished House or Flat on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Reply to Credit Claim
Request for Advance Payment
Request for Bank Credit Reference
Request for Credit Reference
Request for Guarantee
Request for Information on Disputed Charge
Request for Quotation
Request for Replacement Share Certificate
Resignation
Resignation of Director Relinquishing All Claims
Resolution to Pay Interim Dividend
Response to Employee�s Complaint
Revocation of Power of Attorney

S
Sale Agreement Subject to Debt
Sales Representative Agreement
Samples and Documents Receipt
Second Notice of Overdue Account
Second Warning for Lateness
Security Agreement
Settlement Statement
Share Certificate
Share Subscription/Application
Special Notice for the Removal of a Director
Special Notice for the Removal of Auditors
Standard Board Minutes
Summary of Employment Terms
Supplier Questionnaire

T
Tenant�s Bank Standing Order Mandate

U
Unsolicited Idea Acknowledgement

V
Variation of Contract
Variation of Employment Agreement

W
Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Warranty Increasing Statutory Rights
Withheld Delivery Notice
Working Time Regulations Opt Out Agreement

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/89947985/b4bbb48/301_LEGAL_FORMS(CONTRACTS_AGREEMENTS_ETC)_ISO_IMAGE-Demonoid.me_6587145.751.torrent.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_cup_of_coffee
Senior Legal Assistant


Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:31 am

International Legal English Students Audio + e Book



International Legal English Audio CDs
Cambridge University Press | 2006-07-17 | ISBN: 0521675170 | MP3 | 86 MB

Suitable for classroom use or self-study, this course teaches language learners how to use English in a commercial law environment. The book focuses on a variety of legal topics including contracts, company formation, debtor-creditor relationships and intellectual property rights. Using authentic texts to present and practise legal language, the course develops the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. In addition, this course is ideal preparation for the new Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (ILEC) and contains exam practice tasks, exam tips and a practice ILEC test supplied by Cambridge ESOL. The accompanying Teacher's Book guides teachers through the exercises in the book and adds a whole new communicative dimension to the course.

book :

http://hotfile.com/dl/44704259/550eb92/0521675170.rar.html

Audio :

http://hotfile.com/dl/77407389/faef84b/0521675170.rar.html

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a_cup_of_coffee
Senior Legal Assistant


Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 am

All In One, E-Books :
600 Legal Forms & Guide in .rtf format



http://www.ziddu.com/download/6549208/600LegalFormsGuide_www.dl4all.com.rar.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 pm



English | Webster's New World (May 1, 2006) | 336 pages | PDF | ISBN-10: 0764542109 | 6.7 Mb


Law has a language all its own. Webster's New World Law Dictionary translates it clearly. Written in plain English, it's much easier to understand than typical legal documents.


It's up-to-date and comprehensive, with:

* Clear, concise, and accurate definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms
* Coverage of terms from all areas of law, including criminal law, contracts, evidence, constitutional law, property law, and torts
* Common abbreviations, foreign words and phrases, and a full copy of the United States Constitution, including the Bill of Rights and all subsequent amendments
* Definitions of newer terms such as alternative minimum tax, three strikes law, and assisted suicide

In addition to those in the legal field, this desk reference is invaluable to journalists, researchers, lay people dealing with legal issues, and even those who simply want to use legal terms correctly in order to make their points more convincingly.

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Xgatnrq/Webster.New.World.Law.Dic.rar

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/91811302/26f866a/Webster.New.World.Law.Dic.rar.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bane
Darth
Darth


Posts : 3573
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:06 pm



The Law of the Land: A History of the Supreme Court (The Modern Scholar) by Kermit L Hall
Recorded Books | 2008 | ISBN: 1402539022 | MP3@96 kbps | 8 hrs 19 mins | 343.6 Mb


The Judiciary in general and the Supreme Court of the United States in particular represent the republic’s most unusual and least understood branch of government. Unlike the elected executive and legislative branches, the justices of the Supreme Court are appointed and serve during good behavior. Therefore they enjoy a degree of independence from the direct winds of politics that truly sets them apart. Moreover, while the cases before them are always heard in public, they are always decided in private—in conferences that the justices alone attend. What goes on both in open court and behind closed doors? What is the decision-making process and what considerations are taken into account? To what degree do tradition, politics, and precedent play a role? How are the justices, through their decisions, direct interpreters of constitutional law?

This course explores the court as a living, breathing institution—one subject to the press of public opinion yet removed from its direct impact—one whose members have as often as not been vilified or praised. Listeners will come to know the court through a thorough study of its most significant decisions. The individual lectures explore both the personalities and legal reasoning behind, as well as the political impact of, these landmark cases. In the end, students will arrive at a solid understandingof the high court, its justices, its traditions, and, most importantly, its impact on the American Republic, not only today, but over the previous two centuries.

Lecture 1 The Judicial Power, Jurisdiction, and the Ages of the Supreme Court
Lecture 2 The Establishment of Judicial Review: Marbury v. Madison (1803)
Lecture 3 Privilege and Creative Destruction: Charles River Bridge v. Warren Bridge (1837)
Lecture 4 Equality, Slavery and the Supreme Court Dred Scott v. Sanford (1857)
Lecture 5 Native American Sovereignty, Congress and the Constitution: Lone Wolf v. Hitchcock (1903)
Lecture 6 Liberty to Contract in the Industrial Age Lochner v. New York (1905)
Lecture 7 Clear and Present Danger, the First Amendment and Total War: Abrams v. United States
Lecture 8 A Switch in Time: West Coast v. Parrish
Lecture 9 Japanese Internment and Total War Korematsu v. United States (1944)
Lecture 10 Simple Justice Brown v. Board of Education (1954, 1955)
Lecture 11 Women, Abortion, and Equality Roe v. Wade (1973)
Lecture 12 Presidential Immunity and Watergate United States v. Nixon (1974)
Lecture 13 Affirmative Action: Regents of the University of California v. Bakke (1978)
Lecture 14 The Ten Greatest Justices of the Supreme Court

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/101060589/015a93e/sermag.softarchive.net_1402539022Sup.part1.rar.html

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/101060601/3d35c94/sermag.softarchive.net_1402539022Sup.part2.rar.html

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/72970520/sermag.softarchive.net_1402539022Sup.part1.rar

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/72969358/sermag.softarchive.net_1402539022Sup.part2.rar

Archives are interchangeable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivan_azlia
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-02-07
Location : Jakarta

PostSubject: mohon pencerahannya gan...   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Clones wrote:
Applications : Windows : English
301 LEGAL FORMS FOALL TYPE OF CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS

PLEASE SEED AFTER DOWNLOADING THANK YOU HOPE IT IS USEFUL TO YOU ALL

Accident Claim Notice
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Order
Acknowledgement of Alteration of Terms to Order
Acknowledgement of Temporary Employment
Affidavit
Affidavit of Power of Attorney
Affidavit of Title
Agency Agreement with Retention of Title
Agreement
Agreement for the Sale of Goods
Agreement for the Sale of a Vehicle
Agreement to Accept Night Work
Agreement to Assume Debt
Agreement to Compromise Debt
Agreement to Extend Debt Payment
Agreement to Extend Performance Date
Agreement to Sell Personal Property
Anti-Gazumping Agreement
Applicant�s Request for an Employment Reference
Application to Open a Credit Account
Assignment of Accounts Receivable with Non-Recourse
Assignment of Contract
Assignment of Insurance Policy
Assignment of Money Due
Assignment of Option
Assignment of Option to Purchase Land
Authorisation to Release Confidential Information
Authorisation to Release Employment Information
Authorisation to Release Medical Information
A
Authorisation to Return Goods

B
Breach of Contract Notice
Builder/Decorator Contract

C
Cancellation of an Order to stop a Cheque
Certificate of Product Conformity
Change in Pay or Grading Following Job Evaluation
Change in Sales Representative Agreement
Change of Address Notice
Change to Employment Contract
Child Guardianship Consent Form
Cohabitation Agreement
Company Let
Concession Note
Confidentiality Agreement
Confirmation of Agreement to Pay
Confirmation of Verbal Order
Conflict of Interest Declaration
Consent to Drug/Alcohol Screening
Consent to Release of Information
Consent to Short Notice of an Annual General Meeting
Consent to Short Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
Consultant Non-Disclosure Agreement
Contract for the Sale of Goods by Delivery
Contractor/Subcontractor Agreement
Credit Information
Credit Information Request
Credit Reference

D
Damaged Goods Acceptance
Debt Acknowledgement
Defect Report Memorandum
Defective Goods Notice
Demand for Delivery
Demand for Explanation of Rejected Goods
Demand for Payment
Demand to Acknowledge Delivery Dates
Demand to Guarantor for Payment
Demand to Pay Promissory Note
Director�s Resignation Without Prejudice
Directors� Resolution to Call Annual General Meeting
Directors� Resolution to Call Extraordinary General Meeting
Disciplinary Rules and Procedures
Dishonoured Cheque Notice
Dismissal Letter for Intoxication on the Job
Disputed Account Settlement
Dormant Company Accounts
Dormant Company Resolution

E
Employee Agreement on Inventions and Patents
Employee Disciplinary Report
Employee Dismissal for Lateness
Employee File
Employee Let
Employee Non-Competition Agreement
Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement
Employee Suspension Notice
Employee Warning
Employee�s Covenants
Employer�s Request for Reference
Employment Confirmation Offer Letter
Employment Contract
Enduring Power of Attorney
Enduring Power of Attorney�Application for Registration EP
Enduring Power of Attorney�General Form of Application EP
Enduring Power of Attorney�Notice of Intention to Apply for Registration EP
Enquiry on Overdue Account
Equal Opportunities Policy
Exercise of Option
Expenses Record
Extension of Option to Purchase Property

F
Family Tree
Final Notice Before Legal Proceedings
Final Warning Before Dismissal
Final Warning for Lateness
First Warning for Lateness
Form of Letter to Executor
Form of Resolution for Submission to Companies House
Funeral Wishes

G
General Assignment
General Power of Attorney
General Proxy
General Release
General Subordination
Grievance Procedure
Guarantee

H
Holiday Letting Agreement
House Rules
House/Flat Share Agreement - Resident Owner
House/Flat Share Tenancy Agreement on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy - Non-Resident Owner
Household Inventory

I
Indemnity Agreement
Independent Contractor Agreement
Insurance Claim Notice
Internal Customer Complaint Memorandum

J
Joint Venture Agreement

L
Landlord�s Reference Requirements
Last Will & Testament (Residue Direct to Children)
Last Will & Testament (Residue to Adult)
Last Will & Testament (Residue to an Adult but if He/She Dies to Children)
Letter Accepting Liability
Letter Accepting Return of Goods
Letter Accompanying Unsolicited Goods
Letter Acknowledging Complaint
Letter Acknowledging Request for Trade Credit
Letter Agreeing Appointment of an Estate Agent
Letter Agreeing to Trade Terms
Letter Alleging Passing Off
Letter Confirming Appointment of Independent Consultant
Letter Confirming Reason for Instant Dismissal
Letter Denying Liability on Complaint
Letter Expelling Partner from Continuing Partnership
Letter from Employee Intending to Resume Work Before End of Ordinary Maternity Leave
Letter of Claim Addressed to a Carrier
Letter of Redundancy
Letter Offering to Purchase Leasehold Property
Letter re Agent�s Authority
Letter re Bills
Letter re Breach of Tenant�s Covenants
Letter Refusing Return of Goods
Letter Refusing Trade or Financial References
Letter Refusing Trade Terms
Letter Rejecting Conditions of Order and Reimposing Conditions of Sale
Letter Rejecting Incorrect Goods
Letter Requesting that Company be Treated as Defunct
Letter Requesting Trade Terms of Payment
Letter Rescinding Contract
Letter Sending Copy of an Agreement Regulated under the Consumer Credit Act
Letter Taking Up Bank Reference
Letter Taking Up Trade Reference
Letter to a Solicitor to Collect a Debt
Letter to Credit Reference Agency for Report
Letter to Credit Reference Agency Requesting Registered Personal Data
Letter to Customer who has Exceeded his/her Credit Limit
Letter to Employee Concerning Salary Rise
Letter to Employee on Ordinary Maternity Leave Intending to Take Additional Maternity Leave
Letter to Employee, Absent Believed Sick
Letter to Employer by Mother Taking Additional Maternity Leave
Letter to Former Employee who is Using Confidential Information
Letter to Receiver or Liquidator Reclaiming Goods
Letter to Shareholders and Auditors with Resolution to be Passed
Letter to Unsuccessful Candidate
Letter Treating Breach of Contract as Repudiation and Claiming Damages
Licence for Use of a Car Parking Space
Licence to Use Copyright Material
Limited Guarantee
Limited Proxy
Living Will
Loan Agreement
Loan Note (Long Form)
Loan Note (Short Form)
Loan Payment Record
Location of Important Documents and Summary of Personal Information
Lodger/Bed & Breakfast Licence
Lost Credit Card Notice

M
Magazine Article Royalty Contract
Mailing List Name Removal Request
Mileage Reimbursement Report
Minutes of Annual General Meeting
Minutes of Director�s Meeting Changing Objects of Company
Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting
Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting Changing Objects of Company
Mutual Cancellation of Contract
Mutual Releases

N
National Lottery Syndicate Agreement
Nomination of a Replacement Room (House/Flat Share Agreement)
Nominee Shareholder�s Declaration of Trust
Notice for Regulated Hire Purchase or Credit Sale Agreements
Notice of Acceptance of Order
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice of Assignment
Notice of Cancellation of Purchase Order
Notice of Claim for Indemnity from Joint-Venturer
Notice of Conditional Acceptance of Faulty Goods
Notice of Conditional Acceptance of Non-Conforming Goods
Notice of Default in Payment
Notice of Demand for Delivery of Goods
Notice of Dismissal Letter (Capability)
Notice of Dismissal Letter (Sickness)
Notice of Disputed Account
Notice of Dormant Company
Notice of Election Under s of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to Change Objects of Company
Notice of Goods Sold on Approval
Notice of Intention to Recover Payment in Default
Notice of Rejection of Non-Conforming Goods
Notice of Rejection of Order
Notice of Replacement of Rejected Goods
Notice of Result of Grievance Investigation
Notice of Return of Goods Sold on Approval
Notice of Trade Term Violations
Notice of Withheld Delivery
Notice of Wrongful Refusal to Accept Delivery
Notice to Cancel Delayed Goods
Notice to Dissolve a Two-Party Partnership
Notice to Employee being Laid Off and Giving Guarantee Payments
Notice to Employer of Intention to Take Ordinary Maternity Leave
Notice to Employer of Intention to Take Ordinary Maternity Leave and Additional Maternity Leave
Notice to End Employment
Notice to Revoke an Election Under s of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act
Notice to Stop Goods in Transit
Notice to Terminate - Given by Landlords/Owners
Notice to Terminate - Given by Sharers
Notification of Business Transfer

O
Offer of Employment to Avoid Redundancy
Offer to Settle by Arbitration
Option to Buy Land Agreement
Option to Purchase Goods
Order to Stop a Cheque
Organ Donation
Overdue Account Reminder

P
Partial Delivery Request
Partnership Agreement
Pay Advice
Permission to Use Photograph
Permission to Use Quotation or Personal Statement
Personal Property Rental Agreement
Pools Syndicate Agreement
Premarital Agreement
Product Defect Notice
Promissory Note
Promissory Note with Guarantee
Property Inventory
Purchase Order

Q
Quotation

R
Receipt
Receipt for Company Property
Receipt in Full
Receipt on Account
Receipt to Accompany Share Certificate
Redundancy with Ex Gratia Payment
Reference Letter on Employee
Rejected Goods Notice
Reminder of Unpaid Account
Remittance Advice
Rent Review Memorandum
Rent Statement
Rental Agreement for a Furnished House of Flat on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Rental Agreement for an Unfurnished House or Flat on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Reply to Credit Claim
Request for Advance Payment
Request for Bank Credit Reference
Request for Credit Reference
Request for Guarantee
Request for Information on Disputed Charge
Request for Quotation
Request for Replacement Share Certificate
Resignation
Resignation of Director Relinquishing All Claims
Resolution to Pay Interim Dividend
Response to Employee�s Complaint
Revocation of Power of Attorney

S
Sale Agreement Subject to Debt
Sales Representative Agreement
Samples and Documents Receipt
Second Notice of Overdue Account
Second Warning for Lateness
Security Agreement
Settlement Statement
Share Certificate
Share Subscription/Application
Special Notice for the Removal of a Director
Special Notice for the Removal of Auditors
Standard Board Minutes
Summary of Employment Terms
Supplier Questionnaire

T
Tenant�s Bank Standing Order Mandate

U
Unsolicited Idea Acknowledgement

V
Variation of Contract
Variation of Employment Agreement

W
Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Warranty Increasing Statutory Rights
Withheld Delivery Notice
Working Time Regulations Opt Out Agreement

Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/89947985/b4bbb48/301_LEGAL_FORMS(CONTRACTS_AGREEMENTS_ETC)_ISO_IMAGE-Demonoid.me_6587145.751.torrent.html


----------------------------------------------------------------

GAn link downloadnya kok sudah di remove??

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chocobo
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 am

a_cup_of_coffee wrote:
International Legal English Students Audio + e Book



International Legal English Audio CDs
Cambridge University Press | 2006-07-17 | ISBN: 0521675170 | MP3 | 86 MB

Suitable for classroom use or self-study, this course teaches language learners how to use English in a commercial law environment. The book focuses on a variety of legal topics including contracts, company formation, debtor-creditor relationships and intellectual property rights. Using authentic texts to present and practise legal language, the course develops the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. In addition, this course is ideal preparation for the new Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (ILEC) and contains exam practice tasks, exam tips and a practice ILEC test supplied by Cambridge ESOL. The accompanying Teacher's Book guides teachers through the exercises in the book and adds a whole new communicative dimension to the course.

book :

http://hotfile.com/dl/44704259/550eb92/0521675170.rar.html

Audio :

http://hotfile.com/dl/77407389/faef84b/0521675170.rar.html

cheers cheers

This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.
Yg laennya jg begitu gan, ane belum nyedoooot Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrett M82
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 am

iya,gan..
kebanyakan file nya udah pada di remove..
di forum ini bisa nge-upload ebook nya ga,gan..
sekalian di-share di forum ini gan
trims,gan..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indianicrasta
Junior Associate
Junior Associate


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 am

ada buku dengan judul ini gk ya ebook gretongannya?
Skadden : power, money and the rise of legal empire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
odong2
Senior Legal Assistant


Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 am

http://en.bookfi.org/

Yang mau e-book pdf dkk gratisan bisa klik disitu, lumayan banyak koleksinya tp masihkalah sama library.nu yg udah ditutup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oilandgas
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 am

odong2 wrote:
http://en.bookfi.org/

Yang mau e-book pdf dkk gratisan bisa klik disitu, lumayan banyak koleksinya tp masihkalah sama library.nu yg udah ditutup.

ada referensi lain selain bookfi gak gan? Banyak yang kurang, gak kayak library.nu nih..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakitperut
Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant


Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:44 am

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-PEsP55nALiLlkH28

a confederacy of dunces.
nggak spesifik ttg hukum, tapi mayan cakep untuk baca smbil ngeteh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sharing Download Buku   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Sharing Download Buku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dialog to acquire Suntel
» Net Net Working Capital: Value Investing
» Why Bloomberg not showing CSE charts now?
» Kurd leader reveals a U.S. proposal for revenue sharing Turkish Kurdistan oil
» Sistani: Sharing Valentine's Day if it did not promote or corruption of Kafr

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warung Hukum  :: Legal Articles :: Recommended Books-
Jump to: