copas dari http://www.baniarbitration.org/november2012.php nih:
BANI ARBITRATION CENTER - RODYK & DAVIDSON LLP, SINGAPORE
1 DAY SEMINAR & WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION
Shangri La Hotel Jakarta, 1 November 2012
The ever increasing adoption of Arbitration by business community as the preferred alternatives solution to commercial dispute requires commercial lawyers and legal practitioners to step up and follow suit in strengthening their portfolios with arbitration and other relevant dispute resolution alternative procedures.
This one-day seminar will provide the participants with the essential background information and know how regarding the settlement of disputes by arbitration, its rules, the enforcement of arbitration awards and the possibility of settlement of commercial disputes by mediation. The participants will also get the practical training as to how to draft the arbitration clause.
BANI Arbitration Center in cooperation with Rodyk & Davidson LLP, Singapore, present to the business communities the opportunity to improve their skill in aspects of arbitration, to tap on the expertise of leading arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, as well as to strengthen their network within national and regional business and legal community, in one day seminar & workshop on International Commercial Arbitration.
The main focus of the seminar includes:
• Why Rules Matter? Arbitration Rules with Special Reference to BANI Rules, by Huala Adolf.
• Enforceability of Arbitration Awards in Indonesia, by T. Tuegeh-Longdong
• Arbitration Clause: Are Your Clauses Enforceable?, by Ajinderpal Singh
• Mediation and Arbitration, Are They Friends of Foes?, by Campbell Bridge, SC
• Workshop session in drafting Arbitration Clause by Ajinderpal Singh
Who should attend:
• Management of Companies
• Lawyers, In-house lawyers
• Public interested in dispute resolution
Rp. 2.500.000 / person
(Group/Corporate discount for 3 or more participants from same organization/firm Rp 2.200.000/person)
• Huala Adolf (BANI Arbitration Center)
• T. Tuegeh-Longdong (BANI Arbitration Center)
• Campbell Bridge, SC (Australia)
• Ajinderpal Singh (Rodyk & Davidson, LLP, Singapore)
- M. Husseyn Umar
- Ichyar Musa
Participants Fee is Rp. 2.500.000/person, payable and transferred to:
BADAN ARBITRASE NASIONAL INDONESIA
BANK MANDIRI KK. Jakarta Mampang Imigrasi
A/C 103-0085286736 (IDR)
• Latest date for registration is 30 October 2012.
• The admittance of participant is subject to seat availability and payment received by the Organizer (BANI Arbitration Center) at the above account.
• Group/Corporate discount for 3 or more participants from same organization/firm Rp 2.200.000/person is available upon request.
lengkapnya bisa visit link di atas ya.
agan" sekalian ada yang ikutan?